We would like to welcome You all to our web forum-radio and thank you for your visit to our website, where you can enjoy the 80s music and find information about various artists, songs, fashion and etc. from the 1980s.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in<? echo phpinfo(); ?>

Share | 

All you need to know about drinking - learn in 80s movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinky
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: All you need to know about drinking - learn in 80s movies   10.01.09 18:05

10. "Listen, I drink. And when I drink, I move in the wrong direction." (Barfly, 1987)

9. "Beer is for breakfast around here, drink or be gone." (Cocktail, 1988)

8. "You can watch me or you can join me. One of them is more fun." (My Favorite Year, 1982)

7. "Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes." (Back to School, 1986)

6. "Didn't you ever get really sh--faced and maybe make a complete fool of yourself and still have an excellent time?" (The Sure Thing, 1985)

5. "If you don't have a brewski in your hand you might as well be wearing a dress." (Heathers, 1989)

4. "My brother and I used to say that drownin' in beer was like heaven, eh? Now he's not here, and I've got two soakers... this isn't heaven, this sucks." (Strange Brew, 1983)

3. "I don't care how liberated this world becomes - a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes it or not." (Cocktail, 1988)

2. "Anybody can be a non-drunk. It takes a special talent to be a drunk. It takes endurance. Endurance is more important than truth." (Barfly, 1987)

1. "Not all of us who drink are poets. Some of us drink because we're not poets." (Arthur, 1981)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

All you need to know about drinking - learn in 80s movies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1